The holiday accommodation is annexed to the family home and reached via a gravel drive to a courtyard area to the left of the property. There is ample off-street parking with security lights and a south facing seating area in which to enjoy a cup of tea or glass of wine!
The accommodation is approached through a covered porch with security lighting into a large south facing sitting room with two comfortable sofas.
Two steps lead to a spacious and well appointed dining kitchen which has a tiled floor and a large farmhouse kitchen table that comfortably seats six.
Also downstairs is a cloakroom/utility room and under-stairs coat hanging space.
Upstairs there are two comfortable en-suite bedrooms with original beams. One bedroom has a king size bed with en-suite shower and views to the church tower and Abbey ruins.
The other has a double and single bed and en-suite bathroom, providing versatile sleeping accommodation for couples or families.
Please contact us if you would like further information or to check availability. The annex to The Priory offers extremely comfortable accommodation and a very warm welcome. Indeed, many of our guests return year after year!
- Sleeps up to 5
- Off-road car parking with security lights
- South-facing seating area
- Central Heating
- Free WiFi
- Sony HD TV with BT Sports and Freeview
- DVD Player, radio and CD player
- Selection of books, local maps and walking guides
- Dishwasher, microwave, electric hob & oven, fridge freezer, washing machine & dryer
- 2 en-suite bedrooms
- White Company bed linen & towels included in the cost
- Sorry no pets or smoking
- Arrival after 3pm
- Departure by 10 am